Due to Davey's internet purchase policy, this item is only available either over the phone or via email. Please message us and we will contact you shortly with a price.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners.
- Solids handling vortex design to pump light slurries and water containing soft solids in suspension.
- Grey water pumping.
- Sump emptying.
- Septic effluent disposal.
- Water transfer.
Pumping of light slurries and factory waste.
Features & Benefits
Semi vortex, open impeller, centrifugal design.
- Able to pump soft solids in suspension.
- Less susceptible to blockage
D15VA models feature a special recirculation port to keep soft solids agitated in sump, improving ability to pump away such solids.
Clean or “grey water” of neutral pH containing up to 10% small soft solids or 1% fine solids. Some wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.