Due to Davey's internet purchase policy, this item is only available either over the phone or via email. Please message us and we will contact you shortly with a price.
Protect what matters most with Davey petrol driven single and twin stage fire pumps for firefighting and water transfer around properties and farms.
For places where power may not be easily available Davey Firefighters ® are the ideal fire pump for the job. Davey have a choice of 27 models in the petrol range alone with varying engine sizes and the option of three or four way outlets. They also adhere to the proposed Australian emissions standards.
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
- Portable fire pumps powered by industry leading Honda Petrol engines.
- Class leading performance, Australian designed and made. Davey Firefighter fire pumps are no. 1 in Australia and sold worldwide.
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Twin impeller design provides the versatility of good flow rates with high pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- “HV3” models come with Viton seal, orings, gaskets, caps etc. fitted for improved chemical resistance. (Please seek specialist advice from chemical supplier if pumping chemicals. Use of aggressive chemicals may void warranty.)
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Engine Power: 6.5hp
- Inlet Size: 1 x 1.5"
- Outlet Size: 2 x 1.5" & 2 x 1"
- Maximum Flow: 400 lpm
- Maximum Head: 100m
- Impellers: Twin
- Starting: Recoil
- Dimension (L x H x W): 445 x 388 x 388mm
- Dry Weight: 21kg
- Mounted in a heavy duty roll over frame
- Warranty: Engine: 3 years / Pump: 1 year