Due to Davey's internet purchase policy, this item is only available either over the phone or via email. Please message us and we will contact you shortly with a price.
Protect what matters most with Davey petrol driven single and twin stage fire pumps for firefighting and water transfer around properties and farms.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
For places where power may not be easily available Davey Firefighters ® are the ideal fire pump for the job. Davey have a choice of 27 models in the petrol range alone with varying engine sizes and the option of three or four way outlets. They also adhere to the proposed Australian emissions standards.
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
- Portable fire pumps powered by industry leading Honda Petrol engines.
- Class leading performance, Australian designed and made. Davey Firefighter fire pumps are no. 1 in Australia and sold worldwide.
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- “HV3” models come with Viton seal, orings, gaskets, caps etc. fitted for improved chemical resistance. (Please seek specialist advice from chemical supplier if pumping chemicals. Use of aggressive chemicals may void warranty.)
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
- Flow capacities to: 500 lpm
- Maximum total head: 72m
- Maximum suction lift: 7m
- Maximum water temperature: 50ºC
- Minimum water temperature: 1ºC
- Maximum casing pressure: 1000kPa
- Minimum suction pipe size: 1 ½”
- Suction pipe strainer: Required
- Inlet size*: 1 ½” or 2”
- Outlet sizes*: (4 Way)
- 2 x 1 ½” BSP(M)
- 2 x 1” BSP(M)
- Engine brand: Honda
- Engine model: GX200
- Engine type: Overhead valve
- Displacement (cc): 196
- Fuel tank (litres): 3.6
- Oil capacity (litres): 0.6
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Spark arrestor: Yes
- Approx. fuel consumption @ full load @ 3600rpm: 2.05l/hr
- dBa @ 4m @ 3600rpm @ full head: 86
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 510mm x 402mm x 388mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Warranty: Engine: 3 years / Pump: 1 year