Due to Davey's internet purchase policy, this item is only available either over the phone or via email. Please message us and we will contact you shortly with a price.
Class leading performance, Australian designed and made. Davey Firefighter fire pumps are no. 1 in Australia.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
- Twin impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back of both impellers.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation.
- Conveniently positioned handle provides a comfortable grip without compromising on strength.
- Self priming from 6m for more versatile installation options.
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Engine Power: 5.5hp
- Inlet Size: 1 x 1.5"
- Outlet Size: 2 x 1.5" & 2 x 1"
- Maximum Flow: 400lpm
- Maximum Head: 106m
- Impellers: Twin
- Starting: Recoil
- Dimension (L x H x W): 515 x 389 x 388mm
- Dry Weight: 23kg
- Warranty: Engine: 3 years / Pump: 1 year