Product Details: Click and Collect Only
An 86% protein (30% urea) and phosphorus block for cattle and sheep grazing high volumes of dry pasture or stubble.
Poor fertility and high death rates are a common problem of breeder herds in the dry tropics of northern Australia.
Supplements which contain a high proportion of non-protein nitrogen i.e. urea, are designed to maintain the animal’s condition when pasture crude protein levels fall. Urea stimulates the growth of the animal’s rumen microbe population, allowing greater utilisation of the available pasture.
LNT Uramol® is an 86% protein (30% urea) and 3.6% phosphorous block and has been used successfully as a dry season supplement in northern Australia for more than forty years.
Extensive trials have shown strategic supplementation of breeders during the dry with LNT Uramol® followed by supplementation with LNT Phosrite® during the wet, will generally improve herd fertility significantly.
LNT Uramol® is suitable for:
- Breeding cattle
- Replacement Heifers
- Growing Cattle
LNT Uramol® features include:
- High urea content to increase intake of mature fibrous feed
- Balanced levels of phosphorous, plus macro and micro minerals
- A Hard formulation for controlled intakes
- Low risk and convenient method for urea supplementation
LNT Uramol® supplementation may result in:
- Significant increases in pregnancy rates.
- Significant reduction in breeder mortality.
- Increases in weaning weights.
- Increases in steer live weight gains.