CLICK & COLLECT ONLY
STOCKPOST XL® is hot rolled from the same quality raw material as Stockpost, so you know it’s good.
Smarter - 3 equal fins for all around stability and more holes per post (ideal for feral fencing). A great alternative to timber posts.
Faster - Packed in a Faster Fencing UTE PACK sling for easy access, easy handling. 4:1 ratio – 200 Stockposts plus 50 Stockpost XLs provides a typical fencing ratio.
Stronger - Hot rolled from the same quality raw material as Stockpost, independently NATA tested.
Stockpost is a premium fence post – strong and reliable.
Consistently rolled from specially produced high grade steel and available in black bituminous dipped coating providing a tough outer barrier, or hot-dipped galvanised to meet the Australian Standard for optimum protection.
Featuring innovative ground and centre marks, for quick and easy fence line up at ground level; precision hole alignment & spacing for a uniform fence from the first to the last post; and, uniformly cut end-points to drive in straight and easy.
Coatings That Last
- Bituminous Black - Oven Baked not Painted
Engineered for Consistency
- Hot-rolled steel - High Strength Posts
- Precision Cut Holes and Ends
- Made to Specification - Consistent and Strong
- Stockpost Ute-Pack - Patented Wire-Free pack
- The Mark of a Good Post - Unique Ground and Belly Lines
- Designed and Patented in Australia