Product Details: Click and Collect Only
Nourishing Your Horse During its Precious Twilight Years
Why OldTimer Four®?
- Tasty recipe to tempt fussy or unwell horses to eat.
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins and essential amino acids used in every batch to assist in maintaining muscle mass.
- Extruded (cooked) grains to allow old horses to fully extract nutrients and maintain healthy hindgut function.
- Superior nutrient profile and digestibility will allow you to feed approximately 1 kg/day less than a similar pelleted feed.
- Scientifically balanced to meet the specific nutrient requirements of ageing horses.
For the Best Results:
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 1 to 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness and workload, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of feed needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit performance. To avoid this, simply add one of Pryde’s EasiBalanced Pellets to top up vitamin and mineral intakes.
FORM: Extruded Sweet Feed