Product Details: Click and Collect Only
A fully extruded breeding horse cube with a balance of nutrients vital for optimum fertility and milk production in broodmares and sound, strong bone, joint and muscle development in foals and growing horses.
- 2 year old Stallions
For best results:
- Introduce a horse's ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse's body fatness, growth rate, stage of development, pregnancy or lactation, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight in 'hard feed' per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of feed needed to meet a horse's vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development or reproduction. To avoid this, simply add one of Pryde's Easibalanced® Pellets to top up vitamin and mineral intakes.
Why Biomare Cubes®?
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins used in every batch for incredible muscle building capacity and milk production.
- Extruded (cooked) to allow horses to fully extract nutrients and maintain healthy hindgut function.
- Contains minerals carefully selected for purity and bioavailability that will support sound bone and joint development.
- Superior nutrient profile & digestibility will allow you to feed approx. 1kg/day less than a similar pelleted feed.
- A one feed solution for breeding farms; BioMare Cubes are scientifically balanced to support fertility and milk production in broodmares + growth and sound development in weanlings, yearlings and 2 year olds.
- Large cube allows horses to easily pick dropped feed off the ground.
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Wheat
- Extruded Soybean
- Extruded Faba Beans
- Extruded Lupins
- Calcium Phosphate
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Dried Molasses
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix, including Bioplex® trace minerals for breeding and growing horses
- Vitamin E
PACKED IN: 25 KG POLY BAGS