EQUIMAX ELEVATION FOR HORSES
One of the most effective dewormers - Equimax Elevation is an anthelmintic treatment for horses and ponies. It treats and controls different types of intestinal worms and protects horses from different worm infections. It is 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses apart from protecting equines from skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
How does it work?
Equimax Elevation contains three major ingredients – Ivermectin, Praziquantel and Pyrantel. The combination of these three ingredients has the double action against the intestinal worms including nematodes and tapeworms and eliminates them from horses. Moreover, the double action delays the onset of resistance to either anthelmintic effect to prevent reinfestation.
Directions of Use
- Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700 kg.
- Dose at 3.3 ml per 100 kg body weight.
Give directly into the mouth with the help of syringe.
- Equimax Elevation is a multi-spectrum worming paste for horses.
- It controls large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- It also helps in controlling skin lesions and infections caused by cutaneous larvae.
- Equimax Elevation comes in easy to administer paste form.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Refrain from eating or smoking when handling.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.
- Do not use in other species of animals except horses and ponies.