THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE. Please email or phone us for pricing.
Beachport White Cap has been specifically designed for phosphorus deficient areas of Australia to play a part in correcting mineral deficiencies in cattle & sheep. It also contains copper, cobalt, manganese, magnesium, selenium, zinc & iodine. Its primary target being Northern Australia but it’s well known to aid in other areas due to the benefits of phosphorus.
With the unique BLM 3-in-1 formulation of trace elements, amino acids & electrolytes we have been able to increase phosphorus and sulphur levels without impacting on the availability of magnesium and zinc already in our product.
Benefits of Beachport White Cap
- Feed conversion of both dry and green feed
- Beneficial to utilise fresh green feed
- Aids in phosphorus deficient areas
- Supports rumen development in young animals
- Assist in improving fertility and survival rates
- Aids in tightening up calving/lambing periods with a more even drop
- Aids in rumen development of poorer doing livestock
- Ease of application – for best results use in the water supply, but can also be mixed with feed or poured on hay
- High amino acid content (the building block of protein)
- Readily absorbed by the rumen
- Nil withholding period
Key Time of Use
White cap can be used all year round, every 6 weeks, when animals have access to troughs. If this isn’t feasible in your operation, consider using over these key stress periods:
Pre-Joining: Treat 2-3 weeks prior to putting the sires in
Late Pregnancy: Treat as often as possible before calving/lambing for optimal results. This will see the breeder through calving/lambing into lactation and help with recovery (HIGHLY recommended using in water NOT orally dosing to reduce stress on heavily pregnant animals)
Sires: Start using 6 weeks prior to mating
Feed Conversion: for dry and green feed to maximise production