- Cattle tick (Boophilus microplus)
- New Zealand bush tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis)
- paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus)
- buffalo fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) on cattle (beef and dairy), horses, goats, deer and working dogs.
- Cattle lice (Linognathus vituli, Damalinia bovis, Haematopinus eurysternus).
General dipping instructions
1. The dip or spray race sump should be accurately measured, and the relevant volumes marked on the dip wall or on a dip-stick.
2. Dip vats and spray race sumps should be maintained in near full condition and replenished before the level has dropped 1000 litres in the case of plunge dips, and 300 litres in the case of spray races.
Add the required amount of BARRICADE S CATTLE DIP AND SPRAY directly to the water of the dip or sump, distributing It along its length.
Stir thoroughly. BARRICADE S CATTLE DIP AND SPRAY can be used with hard or soft water.
Hand sprays and non-recirculating spray races CATTLE ONLY.
1 part BARRICADE S CATTLE DIP AND SPRAY to 250 parts of water (1:250).
Stir thee dip/sump vigorously as described above, before sampling.
Plunge dip: Take the sample from 1 metre below the surface at the jump end as the last animal is passing through the dip.
Spray race: Take the sample from below the surface of the remaining wash after the last animal has been treated and all drainings have returned to the sump.