THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE. Please email or phone us for pricing.
WHAT IS SINGVAC® 1 YEAR VACCINE?
- Provides active immunisation against botulism
- Generates protective levels of circulating antibodies for at least 12 months
- Only one initial injection required
- Suitable for use in cattle
- For the treatment of botulism in cattle in areas of phosphorus deficiency that can promote bone chewing by cattle leading to botulism
- Contaminated feed – Bales can become contaminated by something like a small animal carcass
- Decaying feed – clostridium botulinum can grow in any decaying organic matter, not just animal carcasses
WHY CHOOSE SINGVAC 1 YEAR VACCINE?
- Prevents botulism types C & D
Botulism is a severe and fatal disease of cattle. It is caused by a toxin produced by the bacterium Cl. botulinum. Uncontrolled it may cause significant annual losses, and in outbreaks losses may be 25% or more of the herd1. The disease is especially common in phosphorous and protein deficient areas across northern Australia, but outbreaks can also occur in grazing cattle in southern Australia, as well as in dairies and feedlots.
Traditional botulism vaccines containing aluminium salt adjuvants require two doses administered several weeks apart to stimulate an optimal immune response. SINGVAC 1 YEAR VACCINE is formulated in a water in-oil-in-water emulsion that enables a protective immune response against Cl. botulinum types C & D with just a single dose.
- Unique Water in oil in water adjuvant technology
This unique technology means SINGVAC can protect more of your cattle for longer through it’s two stage process that allows for a stronger immune response compared to traditional vaccines that are suspended in a n aluminium salt adjuvant.
- Real world trialled and tested
SINGVAC has been tested and trialled in the harshest conditions and has continuously come out on top in all comparative trials and surveys.
Vaccination with SINGVAC 1 YEAR VACCINE results in much higher antibody levels than occur with conventional vaccines after just a single dose2.
In previously unvaccinated animals, SINGVAC 1 YEAR VACCINE will generate protective levels of circulating antibodies against Cl. botulinum types C & D within 35 days of vaccination.
Oil-based double emulsion vaccine containing toxoids of:
- Clostridium botulinum type C
- Clostridium botulinum type D
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 2mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck)
- Annual vaccination is recommended
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC (Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE). Protect from light
Liquid: 200mL, 500mL