Product Details: Click and Collect Only
An Economical Solution for the Complete
Nutrition of Breeding & Growing Horses
- 2 Year Olds
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins used in every batch for incredible muscle building capacity and milk production.
- Palatable recipe that will be readily accepted by all horses.
- A one feed solution for breeding farms; Pryde’s EasiBreed is scientifically balanced to support fertility and milk production in broodmares plus growth and sound development in weanlings, yearlings and 2 year olds.
For the Best Results:
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s body fatness, growth rate, stage of development, pregnancy or lactation, along with the quality and quantity of forage available.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of feed needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth or reproduction. To avoid this, simply add one of Pryde’s EasiBalanced® Pelletsto top up vitamin and mineral intakes.